are YOU interested in new online fashion magazine D`ÉPATE?

пʼятниця, 12 березня 2010 р.

Lady GaGa ft.Beyonce-Telephone














Hello, hello, baby;
You called, I can't hear a thing.
I have got no service
in the club, you see, see
Wha-Wha-What did you say?
Oh, you're breaking up on me
Sorry, I cannot hear you,
I'm kinda busy.
------------------------------
Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna think anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.
Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna talk anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.




Love the song...video...and outfits!
JEAN CHARLES DE CASTELBAJAC,BRIAN LICHTENBERG , VIKTOR & ROLF,HAUS OF GAGA,SEARCH AND DESTROY,CHANEL,THIERRY MUGLER ,ATSUKO KUDO,JEREMY SCOTT,FRED BUTLER,RACHEL BARRETT,CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN,OSCAR OLIMA,FRANC FERNANDEZ & OSCAR OLIMA,EMILIE PIRLOT!

Actually this video doesn't need any words! Watch it and enjoy on YouTube!:)

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар